[sword-devel] InstallMgr ftp difficulty

Familie von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jul 14 22:15:29 MST 2009

I can not help you, but have noticed that using VB in NAT has been
pretty odd and difficult. I certainly failed to make it work in the way
I wanted on a number of occasions.

Maybe you have more luck by creating a virtual network card (not sure
what the correct term is) whose IP is  dependent on on your linksys
gateway on the mainbox and advise VB to use this (or even use a second
redundant network card)

Peter