[sword-devel] Fwd: Other libraries

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jan 27 11:18:37 MST 2009

Martin Gruner wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> I'm forwarding your question to the Sword developer's mailing list. This is
> the right place to ask. BibleTime works with modules provided by the Sword
> library.
>
> AFAICT, there is no way to import from e-Sword.
>
> God bless,
>
> Martin

In general we do not import from e-sword and have also no documentation
for that available.

Wrt NASB: we have a NASB module in build and I presume it is ready for
distribution. Last thing I heard it was ready to be submitted and
approved by Lockman Foundation.

Right now we also have the ESV (for free) and also the NetBible for free.

Peter