[sword-devel] OSIS Commentaries

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jan 20 14:57:14 MST 2009

Dan Blake wrote:
> This may not be possible, but it might help.
>
> If someone has the Zarnegar word processor they could:

The few people I know who have it have a crippled "free" version which
can not print. The joys of proprietary software. Universities etc
distributed that en masse at a time when most people had no printer
anyway, but took stuff in to work, uni or copy shops to get it printed.

I think I will live with the text right now as it is. It is useable and
I think the references will get disentangled. There is system to the
madness.

Peter