[sword-devel] Wycliffe modules and beta testing

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Jan 18 14:47:41 MST 2009

Chris Little wrote:
> Peter von Kaehne wrote:
>
> We set aside the Wycliffe modules from testing (both literally and
> figuratively) at your request and that occurred significantly prior to
> the cessation of testing.

Then you have a significantly better memory than I, though I do admit
feeling daunted by them at the time and probably expressed myself that
way. If that influenced others to stop too, I am sorry.

So to assign any connection between their
> presence and no volunteers doing any testing would be an error of fact.

Possibly. It seemed that way though at the time. It certainly affected me.

But if the rest of the idea is dismissed then this point was irrelevant
anyway.

I just guess it is time again to start testing and tried to parcel up
the job into what needs to be done, what should be done and what can wait.

You have updated a whole bunch of modules in November following various
updates to osis2mod.

The trouble is that there are still a number of modules which are
waiting for 1.5.12 updates while others only were waiting for osis2mod
updates.

Peter