[sword-devel] XSL sheets for SVN

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Jan 17 06:29:10 MST 2009

Over the last year or so a fair bunch of XSL sheets loosely connected to
module making have come about or were mentioned here on the list, often
partially completed and published via attachments on the mailing list.

Right now I am aware of

1) a XSL sheet for exporting OSIS Genbooks from ODF
2) a XSL sheet by SIL to transform BSP OSIS to BCV OSIS (necessary for
GoBible)
3) some start on a ThML2OSIS sheet
4) a sheet distributed by Snowfall for OSIS2USFM not under GPL but
useful for us and modifiable per licence

My suggestion is that we create a corner in SVN where these sheets are
maintained and expanded upon.

I personally have a strong interest in them and I can think of a few
others here on the list who would also feel called to help and expand on
that. To have them under SVN would make this a lot easier.

Peter