[sword-devel] Module validation error on xmllint - what now?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Jan 10 16:39:09 MST 2009

I am working on a new whole Bible module (Dari). I produced it from USFM
source which was clean enough from USFM point of view - the only things
I needed to do was removing some backup info and exchanging a deprecated
usfm marker \ph with \li.

So far so good.

usfm2osis.pl and then osis2mod produce a module which seems to work just

But validation with xmllint fails. See message attached below.

I can not nail the error down

Can anyone give me a hint?

laptop:/tmp/Dari$ xmllint --noout --schema
http://www.bibletechnologies.net/osisCore.2.1.1.xsd Dari.osis.xml

Dari.osis.xml:65535: element div: Schemas validity error : Element
'{http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/namespace}div': This
element is not expected. Expected is one of (
{http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/namespace}hi ).
Dari.osis.xml fails to validate