[sword-devel] BOM and Osis2Mod

Wolfgang Schultz woschultz at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:15:31 MST 2009

Hello,

here we see the difference between user centric programming and
ideological influence on how to make programms :))

On my opinion  i would  change osis2mod ( and also vpl2mod) so that it
isn't  an obstacle for using in any situation.... BOM or not BOM.

However  osis2mod should print out an error message at least if there
is a BOM, now it gives no meaningful hint if it fails in this case..

wolfgang