[sword-devel] Getting rid of BibleCS

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Feb 28 06:46:00 MST 2009

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> My difficulty with the table layout is that it relegates "special
> features" to just a column on the right that will be very easy to
> overfill, to the point of making it unusable, unreadable.  But it is
> exactly per-app special features that can determine which app has the
> particular featurefulness the user wants.

My suggestion is to do two things

a) keep adding columns to undo long lists
b) keep deleting columns with stuff all applications have.

I have just now added a colum GUI languages.

Regex and simple search with/without scopes appears to be a normal
feature for all (and if a application really does not have it we should
not list it.....

So this should go into a general list:

All applications provide x,y,z.

Peter