[sword-devel] tests build error

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 00:24:33 MST 2009

I was compiling 1.5.11 on my Mac today and it choked during building
the tests on icutest.cpp, complaining that it didn't have a header
malloc.h.  Normally I wouldn't be too concerned with that, but SWORD
has given me no end of problems linking against ICU on the Mac in the
past, I'd really like to get the icutest.cpp working and building on
Macs.  I'm not sure where to find malloc.h or what to do about its
absence - someone more informed on those subtle differences can
hopefully point me in the right direction.

--Greg