[sword-devel] SwordReader Module Installer

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 21:52:37 MST 2009

Please give David and I your opinion.

We are discussing the module installer for SwordReader.

Should it be windows based only?
Leaves the MAC and Linux users out in the cold.

Or PDA based only?
Makes it harder for some people to install since they may not know they
have Internet access while synced with the PC.

Or both?
Limited resources to support two solutions.

David, add anything you want just try to keep it neutral.  You know my
opinion and I know yours so let's hear from the others.

Barry, I understand you have started an effort with a windows installer.

Thanks everyone,