[sword-devel] Twitter

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Dec 30 18:40:39 MST 2009

my 2c is that Twitter is a useful way of having more of an online presence.  One thing you need to look out for, though, is that people ask questions via it.  After not monitoring PocketSword for a couple of days initially, I logged in and saw a few questions and comments - the @PocketSword account is now in my Twitter client, so it's easy for me now  :)
As for the Twitter updates from RSS . . .  if you can massage them so that there is something meaningful & then a link, then I think they're worthwhile  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible app
http://crosswire.org/pocketsword