[sword-devel] ESV clucene search oddities (was: SWORD 1.6.1)

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 04:15:10 MST 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 3:44 AM, Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org> wrote:
> Thanks for testing, Matthew. I'll hammer more on this tomorrow starting with a fresh setup.
>
> Anyone else have any ideas here? Does clucene have any limits we might be hitting that anyone can think of?

Troy,

On linux (Ubuntu 64 bit 9.04), I'm still getting this problem. I have
verified with luke (http://code.google.com/p/luke/) that the word
"crystal" is not in the index for Rev 22.

However, on Windows (XP 32 bit), it works fine. Previously, I saw
things like this because the size of wchar_t is different on Windows.
It could be that this or something similar is causing a difference
now.

It would be my preference to go ahead and release 1.6.1 whether or not
this is fixed.

Matthew