[sword-devel] 1.6.1 final changes

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Dec 23 08:16:11 MST 2009

Since things have been fairly quiet after the small patches from last
week, I'd like to release 1.6.1 tomorrow morning (MST) so the Xiphos
guys can release against an official baseline.

I've just commited what I hope are about the last changes.  Could we get
people to compile against SVN and report back today if they have any
troubles?

The recent changes were to fix a bug Dima found:
we had our own internal regex.h in sword/include/.
and since sword/include was first in the include path, even if we were
linking against the system regex library, we were including our internal
regex.h file.  Very bad.

I've moved the regex.h file into a new subdirectory
sword/include/internal/regex/regex.h

I'm guessing this will break the projects that depend on our internal
regex lib, like the MSVC project files.

Is there any MSVC user who can update the project files to add this
include directory?

Thanks for all the help in so many ways.

May our Lord remind you of His Great Love for you this Christmas.

Troy