[sword-devel] НА: Re: SwordReader .....]

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Tue Dec 22 11:31:50 MST 2009

Hi there .........

SonWon wrote:
> Where could I download the latest version of SwordReader for wm5?

The latest posted binary on the SwordReader site works for most (though
not all) wm5 Pocket Pc's.  If it won't work for you, ask me and I'll
post you the last binary that I worked on.  I know this works on almost
everything, but it's nowhere near as capable as David's last version.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com