[sword-devel] GerNeUe push to default repo

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Dec 17 11:48:01 MST 2009

I'm just finishing up with semester finals and still need to write a
quick ca. 10 page paper. After that, I can resume work on Sword stuff.
My current agenda is:
1) Address a couple of usfm2osis.pl issues that Peter has submitted
2) Attend to John Duffy's Irish text
3) Convert/post the two Bibles that David recently got permission for
4) Look at German and French v11ns

I don't suspect that 1-3 will take too long, so I hope to do this all on
Saturday. However, item 4 might always be more difficult than I am
expecting. Nevertheless, I would expect it to make it into 1.6.1, since
it sounds like there are a few days' worth of outstanding issues there.

I'm curious to know, though, whether we will need one or two v11ns for
Luther-type Bibles. I have two printed German Bibles, a 1984 Lutherbibel
and a Catholic translation. Both contain deuterocanonical books. Are
printed Bibles without the deuterocanonical books common in Germany?

--Chris