[sword-devel] Filename and directory name completion (was: Re: Emptyvss shows whole Bible missing )

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 11 21:32:54 MST 2009

David Haslam wrote:

> Tip: Windows users should find the PowerToy Open Command Window Here a very
> useful. ...

> Saves a lot of typing of cd commands with long paths.

Perhaps a simpler approach is enabling tab completion of filename and
directory names.  This needs no additional software.  See
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310530 and use 9 for both values and you
get tab completion.  Works well for me in Win 2000, XP and Win Server
2003.  I tend to enable it on every Windows machine I come across :)

Jonathan