[sword-devel] Emptyvss shows whole Bible missing

johnduffy at cgcf.net johnduffy at cgcf.net
Fri Dec 11 07:47:10 MST 2009

David,

As my children would sometimes say; "my bad!"  (I don't like that phrase,
but somehow it is just right here.)

I had the command prompt set to the original location where I produced the
modules and tried to run emptyvss before moving it to C:\Program
Files\CrossWire\The SWORD Project where it then worked.  I changed the path
and it works now.  The reason it listed lots of empty verses was that
although the conf file was in place, I had cut the module files this time
instead of copying them into C:\Program Files\CrossWire\The SWORD Project.

Your suggestion of testing other modules led me to that - thanks.

John Duffy