[sword-devel] TNT Beta Module

David Troidl DavidTroidl at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 13:16:15 MST 2009

I looked a little further.  3John 15 and Rev 12:18 are completely
missing, and the chapters are off by one, and then two verses, from
there on.  The last two verses of the bible are missing.  It must be the
alternate versification issue.

I don't know if BP Bible supports that yet.  I had been using BP Bible
Portable, and just recently switched over on my desktop and laptop, for
consistency.  Are you going to release a portable version of Xiphos?