[sword-devel] Bible-Discovery - non-free program using SWORD modules

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 05:36:33 MST 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 04:04, Chris Little wrote:

> from The SWORD Project, but none more completely obviously than the Robinson morphology codes module.

The one obtainable from e-Sword.net was created from scratch.
The other  one is in Spanish.  (I don't currently have it installed.
However, I'm fairly confident that the group that created it, did
credit their source.)

>  All  copies of the Robinson database derive from CrossWire's module. I know this because I created it out of whole cloth (plus a dash of Perl).

Unless you  claiming that you created the  database that  Robinson
distributes, which claims to be public domain,  and lacks any
attribution to The Cross Bible Society, then not all copies of
Robinson's database were created by you.

jonathon