[sword-devel] Problem in Chinese SWORD module

Wilson Li Wilson.Li at Rogers.com
Wed Aug 26 18:41:58 MST 2009

Hi,

I use the Personal commentary in Xiphos. It shows the Chinese Character
properly.  However, when I open the same passage in personal note Windows
Sword, it shows numbers only. I type in Traditional Chinese. I believe they
share the data in both Windows version and Xiphos.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

Wilson

  _____