[sword-devel] Apostolic Bible Polyglot Greek-English Interlinear module.

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Aug 21 08:59:11 MST 2009

There is an earlier thread (started July 24, 2007) in the Sword Dev archives
about interlinear markup.

The messages came under these three subjects:

 OSIS recommendations to SIL/JAARS
 Best way to encode interlinear texts in OSIS?
 Re: Interlinear text in HTML?

As this may be relevant to these ABP modules, I thought it useful to draw
your attention to it.

Not much in the CrossWire wiki about "interlinear". A search for the word
gave only two hits.
Therefore the subject needs more adequately describing in the wiki.

-- David