[sword-devel] Bibledit Sword module generation?

Teus Benschop teusjannette at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:13:14 MST 2009

Hi,

Is the problem caused by Bibledit or by the osis2mod program included
with the Sword library? There have been a few reports about failures to
create proper Sword modules, but all of these could be resolved by
using, not the latest released sword library, but the sword library now
in the subversion repository.

Teus.