[sword-devel] Distributing modules with SWORD frontends

Ian Wagner iwagn973 at students.bju.edu
Mon Aug 3 15:44:13 MST 2009

Oh, are you serious?! That would be amazing! I would love to
distribute both the ESV and KJV if possible since the ESV is very
quickly becoming one of the most used English translations (and my
personal favorite). I'll contact Crossway about that.

Ian
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
http://flynnsarcade.net/