[sword-devel] Distributing modules with SWORD frontends

Ian Wagner iwagn973 at students.bju.edu
Sun Aug 2 12:37:02 MST 2009

Hey, I have been asked on several occasions if it would be possible
for me to bundle a Bible or 2 with the App Store release of
PocketSword. I am aware that this is not allowed for many modules
since the license to distribute (or whatever they call it) was granted
only to Crosswire. Are there any modules that would be legal to bundle
with a frontend? I suspect this might be permissible for the KJV, but
I would like to be sure.

Thanks,
Ian