[sword-devel] Nearness to release

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 27 01:00:39 MST 2009

Thanks Matthew.  Great suggestions.  Yes, we did add the check to
parsekey and I just ran everything through the check and fixed the
remaining errors.

for i in `grep "^Name=" /usr/share/sword/locales.d/*.conf|cut -f2
-d=|sort|uniq`; do ./parsekey jn.1.1 $i; done

I'm building with ICU so I only have UTF-8 locales exposed by my build.
  Someone building without ICU should probably try this and see how we
do with the non-UTF-8 locales.

Thanks for the suggestion.

	-Troy.