[sword-devel] locales

Zdenko Podobný zdposter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:26:58 MST 2009

Hello Troy,

I have a look at canon_abbrevs.h and there are listed also apocrypha books
(e.g. Baruch, Enoch, Maccabees, Wisdom etc.)  This books are not in
locales.d/*.conf (in mt-utf8.conf they are commented).

Should be these book translated in locales.d/*.conf? If yes than all locales
files should be updated...

Zd.