[sword-devel] Library Doxygen documentation

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 18:45:07 MST 2009

Greetings from your neighborhood Doxygen generator:

I now have copies of the Doxygen generation from 1.6.0RC2 and HEAD
r2337 (the current as of a few minutes ago) available in
http://www.crosswire.org/~ghellings/.  Just follow the links when you
get there.  As always, you're more than welcome to have a copy of the
Doxyfile to generate them yourself, and I'd think it should be
something that would be incorporated with the library.  It was
generated with input from a number of people last year and produces
some pretty nice documents.  There are also LaTeX sources available
that I generated with the Doxyfile, but I haven't converted them to
PDFs yet.  I can if someone really desires that instead of the HTML
documentation.

Note to developers: the Doxyfile still generates some occasional
warnings about undocumented variables and methods, but on the whole,
it's looking much better than it used to look even just 6 or 8 months
ago.  Running Doxygen regularly on your source would be a good way to
help find those documentation holes. :)

--Greg