[sword-devel] Mac build

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:57:02 MST 2009

I've rebuilt the BibleTime for Mac distribution.  It should be up on
http://www.crosswire.org/~ghellings/bibletime/BibleTime_Mac_Beta.dmg

This time it's a standard Drag 'n' Drop installer, and all the files
required *should* be included in the Application Bundle.  If you're on
a PPC Mac, I don't think that it will run there, seeing as I believe
both the executable and all the libraries are Intel-only builds.  I
can certainly produce a PPC/Intel build later on, once we're happy
that it works well.

I'll post more of the specifics on bt-devel only as per the changes I
had to make to the build system to get this up and running.  For now,
let me know if there are further problems with downloading,
installation or operation.

--Greg