[sword-devel] SwordReader status...

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 05:20:25 MST 2009

If nobody volunteers to pick up from where David Trotz has reached, the
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Main_Page wiki main page  should be updated to
move the SwordReader link to the section entitled, No longer actively being
developed.

Some edits to the  http://crosswire.org/ CrossWire website  may also be
needed.

-- David Haslam