[sword-devel] IRC access using "web only" network access (Was: Re: iPhone developers?)

Ian Wagner iwagn973 at students.bju.edu
Mon Apr 20 14:50:43 MST 2009

I am well aware of the ways around it. I just don't feel like using
them. My school is extremely... well... over-reactive when you get
around restrictions they have in place. One of their restrictions is
"chat" sites (including but not limited to IRC gateways). If it isn't
blocked by the filter, it will be soon :) I just feel like being a
good boy right now I guess.

Ian
May the source be with you