[sword-devel] BibleTime Windows and Mac packages

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 18 05:48:55 MST 2009

I noticed you mentioned that the bundle didn't include package frameworks.  We
should be consulting http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/deployment-mac.html for Mac
deployment best practices.  I haven't tried the Mac deployment tool; that may
be the easiest approach.

In BibleMemorizer, I followed the steps described in the document for
including frameworks in the bundle, except that I wrote a script
(osx-bundle-prepare.pl) that automated the process.  The script is very
BibleMemorizer specific, but you could modify it fairly easily for BibleTime.
Feel free to get it from the latest source distribution of BibleMemorizer and
reuse it with modifications.

-Jeremy Erickson