[sword-devel] osis cross reference filters patch

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:13:12 MST 2009

> This is where Crossway, the publisher, put them.
>
> Note, it might be tied to the following phrase, not the word. So
> programmatically moving them is not a good idea.

I assumed it would be fine, as this is what the RTF filters already
do. In BibleCS, the ESV cross-refs are one space away from the words
that they refer to, so it isn't exactly clear whether the cross-refs
refer to the word in front or behind. So if we can't have this patched
on the principle that we shouldn't be "moving" them, the RTF filters
should be changed as well.

Matthew