[sword-devel] Sword build under mingw

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:16:05 MST 2009

curl-config is a shell script. I initially copied mine from linux and
altered it to suit. In my latest attempt, I built curl from source
which created the curl-config script as well. Currently, I don't
believe there is even a -devel package for Windows (though there was
previously).

The best thing, I think, would be to allow the capability to pass the
curl parameters to configure manually (perhaps it already is, but I
don't know how if it is).

Barry if you're still using my environment, there should be a
curl-config script. If not, I can send it to you.

Matthew