[sword-devel] Sword build under mingw

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 13 02:56:40 MST 2009

Hi there .....

I've no trouble building Sword under Linux (Ubuntu) but under Mingw, I
can't seem to get it to find curl.  I have the latest curl library
available; configure seems to be looking for something it calls
curl-config.  Is this a file, or a definition?  I have curl.pc in the
pkg-config directory, but Sword configure doesn't seem to use this.

Oh, and yes, I did do ./autogen.sh, ./usrinst.sh followed by make.

Any suggestions?  I don't need anything other than the Sword library to
link with Xiphos at the moment.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com