[sword-devel] Bibletime 2.0.alpha3 FTBFS with sword 1.6.0RC1 library

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 13 00:32:37 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

- findConfig(&configType, &prefixPath, &configPath, &augPaths, sysconfig);
+ findConfig(&configType, &prefixPath, &configPath, &augPaths, &sysConfig);

Note BOTH the camelCase change and the addition of the &

Hope this helps.  I should have been more vocal on this change.  I
hadn't realized anyone was using this member.  It seemed to have been
broken in the past and so I figured it wasn't being used.

	-Troy.