[sword-devel] leningrad, av11n, xiphos

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 11 13:39:20 MST 2009

Thanks for the report Matthew.  The primary practice we used to
encourage with using the engine was code like:

VerseKey commonVerseKey;

commonVerseKey = "jn.3.16";

This would position all modules to the entry for John 3:16.

Now in the world of av11n, modules can have keys that contain different
books, different maxChapters per book, different maxVerses per chapter,
different orders of book-- basically, in the same way as currently
focusing any individual GenBook causes us to repopulate the navigation
controls, so now focusing any Bible should cause the same activity.
Does this make sense?