[sword-devel] my status / SWORD release

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 10 12:02:34 MST 2009

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> I would like to add the <div x-preverse> support before release (DM
> knows what I'm talking about).

I have just committed an initial shot at <div subType="x-preverse">
support.  It currently is handled just like <title subType-"x-preverse">
is handled, so frontends likely should not require any adjustment if
they already handle:

["Heading"]["Preverse"]

.. which most frontends do.

Anyway, all this to say, I now know of no outstanding issues with SVN
head and would REALLY appreciate testing and feedback from frontends to
let us know if we're ready for a release.

	-Troy.