[sword-devel] Single chapter book representation

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:59:35 MST 2009

Hi all,

Troy committed recently one of my patches which fixed a long-standing bug
where e.g. typing Obadiah 20 didn't work as expected. This fixes problems
noted around here:

My original patch had a flag which would enabling parsing Obadiah 20 as
Obadiah 1:20, but it was turned off by default. However, when Troy committed
it, it was on by default. Personally, I prefer having it off - at the
moment, BPBible seems to require it to be off by default.

Previously, code would have been able to get the range for a whole chapter
by vk.ParseVerseList("Obadiah 1", "", true). Now this will just go to the
verse. This might be a problem in chapter views, etc. Does anyone have any
views on which they would prefer?

God Bless,
Multitudes, multitudes,
   in the valley of decision!