[sword-devel] bug in SWORD's bible structure representation

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 14:07:52 -0700 (MST)

It's not a bug, it's a feature!  No, I'm serious. :)

"Phil" is interpreted as Philemon by SWORD.  If you want Philippians, try
using "Php" or "Phili" (or anything else longer than "Phil").

The reason it's giving you Hebrews is that you're asking for a verse
beyond the chapter/vereses of Philemon, so it's going into the next book.
(Also a feature, not a bug, that can be helpful at times.)

-Chris Little