[sword-devel] File Compression (Was: Making Import Easier)

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Apr 7 00:57:27 MST 2009

Just like to add an echo of that Amen on behalf of all my friends working in
Central Asia.

Moreover, there are parts of the world where there is no access to the
Internet, or where access to some domains is denied by agencies of the
State.

btw.  Most viruses spread through CA by means of memory sticks (USB), rather
than by network connectivity.

-- David Haslam