[sword-devel] Making Import Easier

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:38:19 MST 2009

> As to why the current documentation isn't better, or why there aren't
> more modules in source format to look at, it's essentially CrossWire
> policy to keep it so that average users can't create modules easily
> (don't flame me for this; I could provide a whole host of links to
> support this claim, including where amateur module authors are told to
> "buzz off"; I suggest reading through past sword-devel archives; it's
> very enlightening)

In retrospect, I shouldn't have included the part about "buzz off". It
was not meant to cause conflict, and is even a little funny. My
understanding of the policy or practice was based on having just read
through a large portion of the sword archives, going back to 2003.
This particular quote stuck in my memory. I apologize for including
something that some evidently found offensive.

Matthew