[sword-devel] Added Maltese bookname translation

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Mon Apr 6 12:28:46 MST 2009

Hi Chris,
thank you for your reply.

> Do you know whether this was from the user who came into IRC (with the
> nick "trumbun") and wanted to share a new locale?

No, I got that locale by email from a Maltese BibleTime user. I didn't know
about the IRC.

> Do you think there is any value in continuing to provide non-UTF-8
> locales (including non-ISO-8859-1/CP1252 locales)? We could provide
> ISO-8859-3 versions of the Maltese locale if it's useful.

I don't think there are many frontends / people left who use non-utf8 locales
:)
I don't know about the windows frontend, though. If it doesn't support utf8
locales we should continue to ship non-unicode locales, I think.

Joachim
--
<>< Re: deemed
www.bibletime.info