[sword-devel] Documentation update

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Sep 24 03:02:19 MST 2008

Do you think there is enough info there to start creating some man pages?

I think the usage examples given with the command line options are a bit sparse and could do with augmenting. I would be part of that.

Peter
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx