[sword-devel] Using osis2mod

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:22:43 MST 2008

To check it, you can test lastVerseIDs.Count() > 0
Also, I prefer using an explicit GetElement as is currently used, rather
than c++ operator overloading magic - especially in assignment.

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)