[sword-devel] Further iPhone client information

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 15:39:14 MST 2008

Friends,

After some several weeks of hearing nothing back from Apple regarding
the possibility of GPLv2 software for the iPhone (due to the issues
with the non-disclosure agreement portion of the software development
agreement) I received an e-mail from the Apple Developer Connection
yesterday apologizing for the long delay in responding and informing
me that they were researching the issue and would notify me as soon as
they had an official answer.  As such, I once again eagerly await word
from Apple on whether I can write a GPLv2 application for the iPhone
-- namely a front-end for SWORD.  As soon as I hear officially from
them, I will let the list know, so progress may begin, or not, as the
case may be.

--Greg