[sword-devel] iPhone NDA dropped

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:54:28 MST 2008

As I understood it, the real barrier was the NDA for *released* code,
and that's the portion which was dropped.  Thus, unless you're
registered in the for-pay ordeal, you probably won't be seeing the new
licensing in your e-mail.  At least, that's how I interpreted it.  I
likewise have not received that e-mail, and I've attributed it to not
yet having signed up for the actual distributor's license (which I was
planning to avoid doing until the application was at least passable in
the simulator).

--Greg