[sword-devel] iPhone/iPod touch development

Nathan Youngman junkmail at nathany.com
Tue Oct 21 20:27:30 MST 2008

Greg Hellings,
(and anyone else interested)

Definitely take a look at Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X by Aaron
Hilegass. The 1st edition of this book was part of the inspiration
that began MacSword (before it was called MacSword). Now in the 3rd
edition, it has been updated for Objective C 2.0 and Leopard.

I also started reading Xcode 3 Unleashed, which I'd recommend to get a
better handle of the tools.

Now that the NDA is lifted, some iPhone books are becoming available.
I've seen a few, but this one looks particularly worth while:
http://www.pragprog.com/titles/amiphd/iphone-sdk-development
(and related screen casts)

Best,
Nathan.