[sword-devel] The Sword Project on OpenSolaris

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Oct 17 09:59:08 MST 2008

Partial success.

I re-installed Solaris and did the image-update stage described by Greg.
Now a whole herd of packages with version 0.99 are available.  gdb does
not drop core.  GnomeSword builds and runs and I am fixing some
Solaris-specific bugs.  Mostly these have to do with differences in
opinion regarding the interpretation of null pointers in stdio usage.

Also, I haven't tried gecko yet; this is gtkhtml3 only so far.