[sword-devel] BPBible Portable - now official at PortableApps.com

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 00:12:26 MST 2008

Yes, I know about that. The LXX uses a packard: prefix, but seems to
actually use robinsons. I could easily put in support for packard; but
packard shouldn't be used for new modules, so there's not all that much
point in supporting it.

God Bless,
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)