[sword-devel] Chapter-centric browsing (was: iPhone frontend alpha screenshots)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:04:54 MST 2008

> Have any of you used the Libronix Digital Library System (previously
> known as Logos bible software)? They actually load up the ENTIRE book
> (whether it be a bible or commentary or whatnot) so you have a
> scrollbar indicator about as thick as a credit card :) Just thought
> I'd throw that out there. I'll have to think about this idea some more.

I have used their software and, other than that feature, I was rather
impressed with it.  However, remember that there aren't really
scrollbars that the user needs to interact with, per se, in iPhone OS
- so the main issue would be performance of the application when
dealing with upwards of a Meg of data.

--Greg